Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Cocked, Locked, & Ready to Rock

So, I had posted this cool picture to celebrate the completion of Women's Studies, but I realized it's a spoiler, so I took it down.

It's done though. The DVD is mastering as we speak.

I don't know what to say except: Holy shit! I made a feature length film!

A big thanks to cast and crew and everybody else who made it happen. Special kudos go to Aaron Shirley and Sean Russell. Other than Cindy Marie Martin and I, they were the first crew to come on to the project and the last to work on it.

After two years(!) the Lady Killers are ready for you.

The question is: Are you ready for them?

5 comments:

Brandon said...

I think I can handle myself, they don't scare me.

kchertu said...

Wow, I can't believe I'm getting to comment on this before Melisa! Whoohoo! Congrats, very very exciting!!! Can't wait to see it...

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to take a break so people don't think I'm that psycho.....ok, so maybe people already know. Lonnie did write that revealing blog....

But I am super excited to see it, though I will leave after I'm no longer on screen. Unless, of course, there is a gag reel. I don't really care to watch anyone but me.

Brandon said...

Wow! We love you too Melisa. Lonnie you had better put her in the gag reel. I'm sure that everyone will follow Melisa right out of the theatre.

Brandon said...

Did I mention the movie is clearly about Melisa.